Welcome to New Vantage. We are an independent platform for explanatory and visual journalism.
By using and navigating through New Vantage, we expect that you follow certain rules. This is to ensure that the community fostered by New Vantage upholds its core values.
- Content published by New Vantage, including its media assets, are the properties of New Vantage and their respective authors unless otherwise stated. We ensure that credits are given where applicable, and we expect that our users do not plagiarize and/or redistribute the content without permission. You may reach us at email@example.com.
- Users who wish to submit their content for publishing must own the content they want to publish and understands that New Vantage will own the rights to publish your content once approved. We encourage that you keep New Vantage the only platform to host your content, however there is no legal basis for giving New Vantage exclusive rights to publish your content by default, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Stolen content is punishable by law. New Vantage will cooperate with the proper parties to ensure that content is properly credited, or in the worst case scenario, removed from the site if found to have violated copyright law.
- New Vantage is a legal and safe-for-work platform. We do not accept content related to pornography, or any variation of such content. Illegal content is also not accepted with no exceptions.
- Discriminatory content is prohibited. This includes hate speech, racism, harassment, violence and the like. Exceptions to this guideline would be news and opinions about these matters.
- Opinions, unless otherwise stated, are the views of the author, and does not reflect the views of other parties and of New Vantage. Opinions are explicitly labelled as such on the platform.
- Comments, even negative comments, are encouraged provided that these are related to the content and provides useful additions. Trolling, racist remarks, hate speech and the like are prohibited and shall be moderated accordingly.
- Using the platform (social media and website) means that you agree to these guidelines and that you give us permission to modify these guidelines at any time, with or without notice. You also agree to being penalized by having site usage functionalities (such as commenting) removed from your account.